We can offer all types of planting schemes from a small raised border to create interest in your front garden to a full re-planting scheme after landscaping or building projects have been completed. There are many types and styles of planting available, too many to mention, some customers may require, all year round colour and form, evergreen, perennial and herbacous planting, trees, shrubs, hedging, rockeries, pond and bog planting, herb and raised vegetable plots, ornamental box hedging and topiary, gravel gardens and more. These and many more ideas and styles are what we are able to advise, plan, plant and maintain for all customers.
Have you got an unloved car park and want to improve your customer entrance to your business?
We can and do offer a range of solutions to new and existing clients to provide a more harmonious space for your customers and staff to enjoy and admire. A new planting space may also make you stand out from your competitors and is a welcome sight than a boring, grey concrete jungle. As an example, raised planters are easy maintenance along with choices of planting and mulching for easy care and low watering. Perhaps an after service maintenance schedule are areas we can advise upon to make the whole process easier for you to manage and maintain.
Examples Of Our Work
- New schemes to suit all taste and budgets
- Maintenance schedules catered for
- Mulching for water retention, feeding and weed prevention
- Maintenance advice available
- Sleeper, brick or block and plastered retained planting beds for easy maintenance
- Easy care planting schemes
- Plants, trees, hedging and shrubs can be supplies and planted or supplied only
- Existing planting schemes improved or added to
We would love to hear from you and discuss your project and how we can be of assistance...
Call Us On:
Unit 12a, Burnt House Farm,
Bedlam Lane, Smarden.